Topics

locked Design committee was: Re: Poll results for MTMA

m_reckt@...

I just uploaded a scan of today's Far Side calendar cartoon.
After reading Ken's and Tod's posts this morning about the HPR
design committee, I turned the calendar and got quite a chuckle.

The cartoon is at:

Tracy, can you relate?

--
Mark

Tracy Laux

m_reckt@... wrote:

I just uploaded a scan of today's Far Side calendar cartoon.
After reading Ken's and Tod's posts this morning about the HPR
design committee, I turned the calendar and got quite a chuckle.

The cartoon is at:

Tracy, can you relate?

--
Mark

Looks like just another day at work here at Kent.

trace

Paul R. Bixler <PBixler@...>

I'm in Pittsburgh, so I don't know if I count, but I would enjoy attending
a Saturday launch in Ohio!

I just uploaded a scan of today's Far Side calendar cartoon.
After reading Ken's and Tod's posts this morning about the HPR
design committee, I turned the calendar and got quite a chuckle.

The cartoon is at:

Tracy, can you relate?

--
Mark