Topics

locked Cub Scout Resident Camp

Bruce Levison <Levisonfamcan@...>

Anyone else interested in giving model rocketry demonstrations at the
Cub Scout Resident Camp in Canfield, Ohio. The camp is asking for six
45 minute presentations suitable for first through fith graders from
9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on July 7, 14, 21, 28, 2001. This is a good
chance to promote the hobby and show off our model rocket
collections. The camp isn't expecting us to launch anything; they
just want "show and tell" presentations.

Please get back to me if you are able to help out on any of these
Saturday sessions.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055
levisonfamcan@...