Topics

moderated A few pictures from July 4th launch

CG

Here are the pictures I took while testing out my camera on July 4th...

-CG

Bill Berger

Nice shots! Very appropriate rockets for an Independence Day launch. I will post them on the Facebook page.

If anyone else has any pictures, please send them and I will get them posted also. Thanks.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

On Jul 9, 2020 7:45 PM, CG <cg@...> wrote:
Here are the pictures I took while testing out my camera on July 4th...

-CG

Tom Augustyn

COOL! Been wanting to get that "red, white and blue" Patriot in the air for years. I have 2.