Topics

locked GO for Launch - Saturday, October 14, 2017 #go

Mark Recktenwald

We are GO for Launch at the Harmon Flying Field on Bartlett Road in Aurora, Ohio, on Saturday, October 14, 2017. Set up before noon, and the launch starts at noon.  We will fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever comes first.

The weather forecast is calling for a high temperature in the mid- to upper-70s under partly cloudy skies with winds out of the south at 6 gusting to 10 mph and no chance of rain.

See you there!

MTMA Treasurer

Tom Augustyn

Edited

Darn! Wish I could make it! Maybe next time! Have fun!

20170801_145428.jpg