Topics

locked Mad Cow 4" Frenzy - See photos.

Andrew Kleinhenz <mrandrewlk@...>

Hello All-

I guess you could say I went through a “phase” in regards to split fin rockets. It was fun and all, but for me....it is time to move on. My Dark Star has a fine new home and up next is a Mad Cow Frenzy-booster section (I am keeping the payload )

It is built light and very strong. It has 1515 buttons (of course) that are bolted and therefore removable. It has a 54mm mount WITH Aeropac retainer. Also inside it has a 1” Kevlar strap with 1000 pound swivel for your recovery needs. It is totally ready for paint. The fins are primed/sealed and sanded smooth. Make it your own fly it high.

I am really looking to trade for something.....like three 29mm G reloads (G64 or G76) I will consider G single use with proper delays. Maybe 1 or two packs of 24mm reloads....anyway make me an offer. I would even go for an unopened new Estes Pro-Series II rocket (Like the Ventris, Partisan etc.) This is a good build that you can still make your own.

Offer me a good deal and I would even consider delivery to your home!

Andrew Kleinhenz.

The Village Painter
Phone: 440-548-5427
On the web at: www.thevillagepainter4u.com

Daniel Cutlip <danielcutlip@...>

Andrew,

I am interested!!!
I do not have any G motors,but I have an H250 Mojave Green. The only other reload I have is a K
are you keeping the nose cone?

Dan

Subject: [MTMA] Mad Cow 4" Frenzy - See photos.
To: MTMA@yahoogroups.com