Topics

locked Estes February sale

Wolfram v.Kiparski

In case you haven't heard...  Estes Pro-Series kits for $24.99...
http://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/specials
-Wolf

Jim Seibyl

Leviathans are sold out but i did get a D range tomahawk for 8 bucks and a few other small ones. You know you got a good deal when the shipping is more than the rocket!

jack koslen

I see the new motors and the great deals on kits but at this time I feel as if I will never get to build a rocket again!!  I have a new business that is taking 60-80 hours a week of my time until I make a good hire!!  I know this is not the place for this but I have tried many other many other places such as Monster, Plain Dealer, even Craig's list....we clean up from water damage after floods and fires, ( frozen pipes as of late!) I need a guy or girls, $12-$15 per hour ....we extract water, remove carpet, remove drywall, and mostly set up fans and dehumidifiers........if anyone has any referrals please send them my way!!  I have kits screaming for paint and glue!!
Jack Koslen 440-221-3727

Sent from my iPad