Topics

locked SCFG waiver update

Mark Recktenwald <m_reckt@...>

Mike Leffler wrote:

Just returned from vacation this afternoon and there was a message from the
FAA "APPROVING" to 2,500 AGL, our waiver for Summit County Fair Grounds for
all dates requested, which off hand I don't remember what they are <bg> but
Woo hoo!

I know July 8th was one of them. I should have the paperwork back by Friday
the 29th and will forward the info on to Mark. We now have all our dates
waivered at either Mantua or SCFG.
SCFG (2,500' AGL): 07/08/2001, 07/22/2001 (rain date), and 11/23/2001
(Thanksgiving Friday).

Pioneer Trail (4,200' AGL): All other dates (any Sunday).

--
Mark

Mike Leffler <mleffler@...>

Just returned from vacation this afternoon and there was a message from the
FAA "APPROVING" to 2,500 AGL, our waiver for Summit County Fair Grounds for
all dates requested, which off hand I don't remember what they are <bg> but
I know July 8th was one of them. I should have the paperwork back by Friday
the 29th and will forward the info on to Mark. We now have all our dates
waivered at either Mantua or SCFG.

Mike