Topics

MTMA Launch - Sat, 05/11/2019 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

Andrew Maxwell

I can't make saturdays because of my music theory, or next Sunday because my quartet is doing a concert.

Nico Lachina

sorry. i cant make it because of my baseball game

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:17 PM Jim Seibyl via Groups.Io <jseibyl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking forward to coming down, my TARC team needs to do a couple of test flights, hoping for decent weather.

Gheem

“We need more boom.”

On May 4, 2019, at 10:00 AM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Launch

When:
Saturday, 11 May 2019
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
http://maps.google.com/?q=Harmon%20Flying%20Field%2c%20619%20Bartlett%20Rd%2c%20Aurora%2c%20OH%2044202

Organizer:
MTMA

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures. G-impulse max.  No high power.  The public is invited to attend.

In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. Please arrive on time. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

Please park in the main parking lot.  Do not drive out into the field.

View Event

Jim Seibyl