Topics

MTMA-NAR Member-Only Launch - Sat, 04/27/2019 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA-NAR Member-Only Launch

When:
Saturday, 27 April 2019
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
http://maps.google.com/?q=Harmon%20Flying%20Field%2c%20619%20Bartlett%20Rd%2c%20Aurora%2c%20OH%2044202

Organizer:
MTMA

This is a model rocket launch for MTMA/NAR members-only.  MTMA club membership and National Association of Rocketry membership is required to attend.

The launch will be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). G-impulse max.  No high power.

In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first.

Please park in the main parking lot.  Do not drive out into the field.

View Event

John Bryan

What’s the process to join MTMA? I’m a NAR member already. Thanks!

John Bryan
NAR #102949

Mark Recktenwald

John,

You can join MTMA at our next “regular model rocket launch” that is currently scheduled for Saturday, May 11.

On Monday, April 22, 2019, 8:49 AM, John Bryan via Groups.Io <scott_650@...> wrote:

What’s the process to join MTMA? I’m a NAR member already. Thanks!

John Bryan
NAR #102949

Michael Grossman

You need to find some indians to do a stop the rain dance for your launch sat

You can join MTMA at our next “regular model rocket launch” that is currently scheduled for Saturday, May 11.

On Monday, April 22, 2019, 8:49 AM, John Bryan via Groups.Io <scott_650@...> wrote:

What’s the process to join MTMA? I’m a NAR member already. Thanks!

John Bryan
NAR #102949

Jennifer Davis

Saturday looks good. It’s rain all day today