Date   
More Pics

Mike Williams
 


Best Regards,

Mike Williams
216.832.3653

Re: Go for Lunch - Saturday, March 14, 2020 #go

Jennifer Davis
 

Thanks for the pictures! My two boys had a great time! Nice to see everyone!


On Mar 15, 2020, at 11:33 AM, Mike Williams <michaelgalenwill@...> wrote:


Pictures from yesterday's launch, feel free to use the media anywhere to promote MTMA.
Best Regards,

Mike Williams
216.832.3653


On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 4:27 PM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are GO for launch tomorrow, Saturday, March 14, 2020, at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio. Temperatures will be rising from the mid-30s into the low 40s, under mostly cloudy skies, with light winds out of the Northwest (parallel with Bartlett Road!). The forecast cloud ceiling is over 12,000 feet. With this magical combination of wind speed and direction, and high clouds, it's a great day for some high-altitude flights!

Range set-up begins at 9:30 am. Please come early and help. The launch will start at 10 am and we'll go until dusk or until everyone's finished launching, whichever comes first. Please don't bail before we've packed up, we can use help with that too!

Your 2020 MTMA Dues are DUE TOMORROW! After tomorrow, there will be a $5 late fee. You may bring cash or a personal check to the field tomorrow, mail me a personal check, or pay your dues through PayPal. If you need my mailing address or the email address I use for PayPal, send me an email or text me at 330-221-0823.

MTMA club membership dues are $20 per family per calendar year. MTMA members must also hold a valid NAR membership. Dues are all "per-family" but family members who are not NAR members are subject to the non-member (guest) impulse, cluster, and stage restrictions listed below.

MTMA launches are open to all. Non-member (guest) range fees are $5 per family per launch day. Guests at our Harmon Flying Field launches are limited to single C-motor impulse, with no clustered or staged models permitted.

Our next launch (March 28 or 29) should be at the new field in Alliance. Stay tuned for more details.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer
330-221-0823

<P1140792.jpg>
<P1140772.jpg>
<P1140764.jpg>
<P1140734.jpg>

Re: Go for Lunch - Saturday, March 14, 2020 #go

Mike Williams
 

Pictures from yesterday's launch, feel free to use the media anywhere to promote MTMA.
Best Regards,

Mike Williams
216.832.3653


On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 4:27 PM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are GO for launch tomorrow, Saturday, March 14, 2020, at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio. Temperatures will be rising from the mid-30s into the low 40s, under mostly cloudy skies, with light winds out of the Northwest (parallel with Bartlett Road!). The forecast cloud ceiling is over 12,000 feet. With this magical combination of wind speed and direction, and high clouds, it's a great day for some high-altitude flights!

Range set-up begins at 9:30 am. Please come early and help. The launch will start at 10 am and we'll go until dusk or until everyone's finished launching, whichever comes first. Please don't bail before we've packed up, we can use help with that too!

Your 2020 MTMA Dues are DUE TOMORROW! After tomorrow, there will be a $5 late fee. You may bring cash or a personal check to the field tomorrow, mail me a personal check, or pay your dues through PayPal. If you need my mailing address or the email address I use for PayPal, send me an email or text me at 330-221-0823.

MTMA club membership dues are $20 per family per calendar year. MTMA members must also hold a valid NAR membership. Dues are all "per-family" but family members who are not NAR members are subject to the non-member (guest) impulse, cluster, and stage restrictions listed below.

MTMA launches are open to all. Non-member (guest) range fees are $5 per family per launch day. Guests at our Harmon Flying Field launches are limited to single C-motor impulse, with no clustered or staged models permitted.

Our next launch (March 28 or 29) should be at the new field in Alliance. Stay tuned for more details.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer
330-221-0823

Go for Lunch - Saturday, March 14, 2020 #go

Mark Recktenwald
 

We are GO for launch tomorrow, Saturday, March 14, 2020, at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio. Temperatures will be rising from the mid-30s into the low 40s, under mostly cloudy skies, with light winds out of the Northwest (parallel with Bartlett Road!). The forecast cloud ceiling is over 12,000 feet. With this magical combination of wind speed and direction, and high clouds, it's a great day for some high-altitude flights!

Range set-up begins at 9:30 am. Please come early and help. The launch will start at 10 am and we'll go until dusk or until everyone's finished launching, whichever comes first. Please don't bail before we've packed up, we can use help with that too!

Your 2020 MTMA Dues are DUE TOMORROW! After tomorrow, there will be a $5 late fee. You may bring cash or a personal check to the field tomorrow, mail me a personal check, or pay your dues through PayPal. If you need my mailing address or the email address I use for PayPal, send me an email or text me at 330-221-0823.

MTMA club membership dues are $20 per family per calendar year. MTMA members must also hold a valid NAR membership. Dues are all "per-family" but family members who are not NAR members are subject to the non-member (guest) impulse, cluster, and stage restrictions listed below.

MTMA launches are open to all. Non-member (guest) range fees are $5 per family per launch day. Guests at our Harmon Flying Field launches are limited to single C-motor impulse, with no clustered or staged models permitted.

Our next launch (March 28 or 29) should be at the new field in Alliance. Stay tuned for more details.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer
330-221-0823

Re: Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Jon Goldsby
 

Can dues be paid via PayPal?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:43 AM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will be at the launch this week, but this may be the only launch that I make it to until October.

Those that can’t make the launch can mail me a check or send it through PayPal. Send me an email if you want additional details on either of those options.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

On Friday, March 13, 2020, 8:16 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Yes, it can. See one of the club officers. Unfortunately I have to work and will not be in attendance but one of the other club officers should be there to accept your dues and forward them on to Mark.

Jeff

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:09 AM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed it in your message. Can the membership fee be paid at the launch site?

Thanks!

Re: Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Mark Recktenwald
 

I will be at the launch this week, but this may be the only launch that I make it to until October.

Those that can’t make the launch can mail me a check or send it through PayPal. Send me an email if you want additional details on either of those options.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

On Friday, March 13, 2020, 8:16 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Yes, it can. See one of the club officers. Unfortunately I have to work and will not be in attendance but one of the other club officers should be there to accept your dues and forward them on to Mark.

Jeff

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:09 AM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed it in your message. Can the membership fee be paid at the launch site?

Thanks!

Re: Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Jeff Kodysz
 

Hi Tom,

Yes, it can. See one of the club officers. Unfortunately I have to work and will not be in attendance but one of the other club officers should be there to accept your dues and forward them on to Mark.


Jeff

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:09 AM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed it in your message. Can the membership fee be paid at the launch site?

Thanks!


-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: MTMA <mtma@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 5:39 am
Subject: [MTMA] Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Greetings!

I'd like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that the first scheduled launch of the 2020 season is coming up and is scheduled for Saturday, March 14th at Harmon Field in Aurora. We hope the weather cooperates and hope to see you all there.

Additionally, I'd like to inform everyone about some significant membership changes that will be taking effect beginning this year. With the goal of streamlining and simplifying our membership and dues structure, we've made several changes. These changes are outlined in the 2020 business meeting minutes which have been published. If you would like a copy to review, please drop us a note and we will get one to you.To save some time, I'd like to go over the most important ones here:

1. Membership dues are $20 per year. There will be no pro-rating of dues.

2. Dues for renewing members are now due by the first scheduled launch of the season. In this case, it's March 14th. If the first launch is cancelled or rescheduled, the dues are STILL due by that date. If your dues are not paid by that date, you will incur an additional $5 penalty when your dues ARE paid. You will not be allowed to launch until your dues are paid for the year.

3. Dues can be sent directly to our treasurer Mark Recktenwald. If you need his mailing or contact information, please email him at markrecktenwald@...

4. As of the 2020 season NAR membership is REQUIRED for ALL members. If you are a renewing club member but are not a NAR member, please join the NAR before sending us your dues renewal.

5. Once your dues are paid, an MTMA membership card for 2020 will be mailed to you. Please have that card with you whenever you attend a launch and be prepared to show it if asked. There are lots of new members coming on board and we need to be able to tell who you all are until we know you better.

The club website will be updated soon and the new launch schedule will be posted there. Generally, we are launching the second Saturday of each month at Harmon, and we hope to launch the fourth Saturday at  our new location, Barber Field in Alliance. We are still getting approval for that launch schedule. In July, we are switching weekends with the Flying Aces to allow them to conduct a special event of their own, much as they switched with us last summer for our Apollo 11 commemorative event.

Remember, your dues renewals are now due by March 14th, or renewing will cost $25. 

I'm happy to answer any of your questions regarding these changes. I know that change is sometimes a pain, but these changes are being made to ensure the continued growth of the club. We appreciate your patience as well, since we anticipate their being some bug that will need to be worked out with these new procedures.

Thanks!

Jeff

--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


Re: Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Tom Augustyn
 

I'm sorry if I missed it in your message. Can the membership fee be paid at the launch site?

Thanks!


-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...>
To: MTMA <mtma@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 5:39 am
Subject: [MTMA] Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Greetings!

I'd like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that the first scheduled launch of the 2020 season is coming up and is scheduled for Saturday, March 14th at Harmon Field in Aurora. We hope the weather cooperates and hope to see you all there.

Additionally, I'd like to inform everyone about some significant membership changes that will be taking effect beginning this year. With the goal of streamlining and simplifying our membership and dues structure, we've made several changes. These changes are outlined in the 2020 business meeting minutes which have been published. If you would like a copy to review, please drop us a note and we will get one to you.To save some time, I'd like to go over the most important ones here:

1. Membership dues are $20 per year. There will be no pro-rating of dues.

2. Dues for renewing members are now due by the first scheduled launch of the season. In this case, it's March 14th. If the first launch is cancelled or rescheduled, the dues are STILL due by that date. If your dues are not paid by that date, you will incur an additional $5 penalty when your dues ARE paid. You will not be allowed to launch until your dues are paid for the year.

3. Dues can be sent directly to our treasurer Mark Recktenwald. If you need his mailing or contact information, please email him at markrecktenwald@...

4. As of the 2020 season NAR membership is REQUIRED for ALL members. If you are a renewing club member but are not a NAR member, please join the NAR before sending us your dues renewal.

5. Once your dues are paid, an MTMA membership card for 2020 will be mailed to you. Please have that card with you whenever you attend a launch and be prepared to show it if asked. There are lots of new members coming on board and we need to be able to tell who you all are until we know you better.

The club website will be updated soon and the new launch schedule will be posted there. Generally, we are launching the second Saturday of each month at Harmon, and we hope to launch the fourth Saturday at  our new location, Barber Field in Alliance. We are still getting approval for that launch schedule. In July, we are switching weekends with the Flying Aces to allow them to conduct a special event of their own, much as they switched with us last summer for our Apollo 11 commemorative event.

Remember, your dues renewals are now due by March 14th, or renewing will cost $25. 

I'm happy to answer any of your questions regarding these changes. I know that change is sometimes a pain, but these changes are being made to ensure the continued growth of the club. We appreciate your patience as well, since we anticipate their being some bug that will need to be worked out with these new procedures.

Thanks!

Jeff

--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Mark Recktenwald
 

Greetings!

I'd like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that the first scheduled launch of the 2020 season is coming up and is scheduled for Saturday, March 14th at Harmon Field in Aurora. We hope the weather cooperates and hope to see you all there.

Additionally, I'd like to inform everyone about some significant membership changes that will be taking effect beginning this year. With the goal of streamlining and simplifying our membership and dues structure, we've made several changes. These changes are outlined in the 2020 business meeting minutes which have been published. If you would like a copy to review, please drop us a note and we will get one to you.To save some time, I'd like to go over the most important ones here:

1. Membership dues are $20 per year. There will be no pro-rating of dues.

2. Dues for renewing members are now due by the first scheduled launch of the season. In this case, it's March 14th. If the first launch is cancelled or rescheduled, the dues are STILL due by that date. If your dues are not paid by that date, you will incur an additional $5 penalty when your dues ARE paid. You will not be allowed to launch until your dues are paid for the year.

3. Dues can be sent directly to our treasurer Mark Recktenwald. If you need his mailing or contact information, please email him at markrecktenwald@...

4. As of the 2020 season NAR membership is REQUIRED for ALL members. If you are a renewing club member but are not a NAR member, please join the NAR before sending us your dues renewal.

5. Once your dues are paid, an MTMA membership card for 2020 will be mailed to you. Please have that card with you whenever you attend a launch and be prepared to show it if asked. There are lots of new members coming on board and we need to be able to tell who you all are until we know you better.

The club website will be updated soon and the new launch schedule will be posted there. Generally, we are launching the second Saturday of each month at Harmon, and we hope to launch the fourth Saturday at  our new location, Barber Field in Alliance. We are still getting approval for that launch schedule. In July, we are switching weekends with the Flying Aces to allow them to conduct a special event of their own, much as they switched with us last summer for our Apollo 11 commemorative event.

Remember, your dues renewals are now due by March 14th, or renewing will cost $25. 

I'm happy to answer any of your questions regarding these changes. I know that change is sometimes a pain, but these changes are being made to ensure the continued growth of the club. We appreciate your patience as well, since we anticipate their being some bug that will need to be worked out with these new procedures.

Thanks!

Jeff

--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated Re: Shaw High School TARC Team

John Partridge
 

Shaw is probably an hour and a half away from me without traffic, but if you need an extra set of eyes (or NAR member/mentor) for a launch at Barber field, let me know.

On Feb 22, 2020 3:19 PM, "Wolfram v.Kiparski" <astronwolf@...> wrote:
I am willing to help.  The teacher's name is so appropriate, how could I not help?


On Sat, Feb 22, 2020, 1:30 PM Mike Nowak <MikeMNowak@...> wrote:
I recently received the following email:


"My name is Jeremy Davis, Program Manager for the American Rocketry Challenge (TARC) here at the Aerospace Industries Association. This year, we debuted a Title I grant program providing $2,500 in funding to 40 economically underprivileged schools across the nation.

I wanted to reach out to see your willingness to mentor the rocketry team at Shaw High School in East Cleveland, OH, which is located near you. This is their first year competing in TARC and while they received funding from the grant, your knowledge and guidance would be a huge help to the school. Additionally, your mentorship can help us develop a love of rocketry and aerospace education across the United States. Please note that if you are unable to travel to the school, video mentoring through Skype or other services is always an option!"

Today I spoke to their teacher, Mark Rauchfleisch.  He asked about flying fields.  I informed him of MTMA flying at Harmon Flying Field on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month.  He is interested.  I also mentioned the Barber Airport field, and ironically, he knew about it as he is a pilot and used to land there.  He also informed me that on March 21, WSR is hosting the Ohio Cup in Dayton, which is a "TARC - like" event and they are planning to attend.

They are really short on time, with the April 6 qualification date not that far away, but the plan is to make this something sustainable, as only one of the team members is a senior.  I think that this is a really great endeavor, and would appreciate any assistance from fellow MTMA members.

Thanks in advance!


moderated Re: Shaw High School TARC Team

Wolfram v.Kiparski
 

I am willing to help.  The teacher's name is so appropriate, how could I not help?


On Sat, Feb 22, 2020, 1:30 PM Mike Nowak <MikeMNowak@...> wrote:
I recently received the following email:


"My name is Jeremy Davis, Program Manager for the American Rocketry Challenge (TARC) here at the Aerospace Industries Association. This year, we debuted a Title I grant program providing $2,500 in funding to 40 economically underprivileged schools across the nation.

I wanted to reach out to see your willingness to mentor the rocketry team at Shaw High School in East Cleveland, OH, which is located near you. This is their first year competing in TARC and while they received funding from the grant, your knowledge and guidance would be a huge help to the school. Additionally, your mentorship can help us develop a love of rocketry and aerospace education across the United States. Please note that if you are unable to travel to the school, video mentoring through Skype or other services is always an option!"

Today I spoke to their teacher, Mark Rauchfleisch.  He asked about flying fields.  I informed him of MTMA flying at Harmon Flying Field on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month.  He is interested.  I also mentioned the Barber Airport field, and ironically, he knew about it as he is a pilot and used to land there.  He also informed me that on March 21, WSR is hosting the Ohio Cup in Dayton, which is a "TARC - like" event and they are planning to attend.

They are really short on time, with the April 6 qualification date not that far away, but the plan is to make this something sustainable, as only one of the team members is a senior.  I think that this is a really great endeavor, and would appreciate any assistance from fellow MTMA members.

Thanks in advance!

moderated Shaw High School TARC Team

Mike Nowak
 

I recently received the following email:


"My name is Jeremy Davis, Program Manager for the American Rocketry Challenge (TARC) here at the Aerospace Industries Association. This year, we debuted a Title I grant program providing $2,500 in funding to 40 economically underprivileged schools across the nation.

I wanted to reach out to see your willingness to mentor the rocketry team at Shaw High School in East Cleveland, OH, which is located near you. This is their first year competing in TARC and while they received funding from the grant, your knowledge and guidance would be a huge help to the school. Additionally, your mentorship can help us develop a love of rocketry and aerospace education across the United States. Please note that if you are unable to travel to the school, video mentoring through Skype or other services is always an option!"

Today I spoke to their teacher, Mark Rauchfleisch.  He asked about flying fields.  I informed him of MTMA flying at Harmon Flying Field on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month.  He is interested.  I also mentioned the Barber Airport field, and ironically, he knew about it as he is a pilot and used to land there.  He also informed me that on March 21, WSR is hosting the Ohio Cup in Dayton, which is a "TARC - like" event and they are planning to attend.

They are really short on time, with the April 6 qualification date not that far away, but the plan is to make this something sustainable, as only one of the team members is a senior.  I think that this is a really great endeavor, and would appreciate any assistance from fellow MTMA members.

Thanks in advance!

moderated Re: Model rockets for sale

Ken Hubal
 

The IQSY tomahawk is sold. The rest of the lot is $75. -Barb H


On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 11:33 AM Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Barb Hubal has contacted us and asked if we could post up a list of a few rockets she has for sale. These are built and ready to fly rockets, not kits. All communications / questions etc should be directed to Barb directly through the provided contact information.

LOC Park Flyer Black Brant X $35
LOC Park Flyer IQSY Tomahawk $25
Scratch-built Sprint D $10
Scratch-built Estes Pathfinder $10
Semroc Aerobee-Hi (13" length) $5
Rocketarium KSR-420S (Cluster) $15
Estes Astron Skydart $10
Apogee competition boost-glider
(with 2 booster pods) $8


Or $100 for the whole lot

Please contact Barb Hubal directly at:

330-410-1026
-or-
barbara.hubal1960@...

Thanks!

--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated Model rockets for sale

Jeff Kodysz
 

Hello all,

Barb Hubal has contacted us and asked if we could post up a list of a few rockets she has for sale. These are built and ready to fly rockets, not kits. All communications / questions etc should be directed to Barb directly through the provided contact information.

LOC Park Flyer Black Brant X $35
LOC Park Flyer IQSY Tomahawk $25
Scratch-built Sprint D $10
Scratch-built Estes Pathfinder $10
Semroc Aerobee-Hi (13" length) $5
Rocketarium KSR-420S (Cluster) $15
Estes Astron Skydart $10
Apogee competition boost-glider
(with 2 booster pods) $8


Or $100 for the whole lot

Please contact Barb Hubal directly at:

330-410-1026
-or-
barbara.hubal1960@...

Thanks!

--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated Re: PCB printing

Mandy Walden
 

Thank you! Was hoping to find a place not too far. Will definitely check it out.

On Jan 6, 2020, at 4:23 PM, Dan B via Groups.Io <dbihary@...> wrote:


Lorain ccc has a fablab where a PCB can be made


From: main@MTMA.groups.io <main@MTMA.groups.io> on behalf of Mandy Walden <mwalden@...>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:34:14 PM
To: main@mtma.groups.io <main@mtma.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [MTMA] PCB printing
 
Thanks, Jeff. We’ll check it out!

On Jan 6, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Jeff Kodysz via Groups.Io <jeffk813@...> wrote:


Hi Mandy,

I don't know how fast Nico needs the PCBs, but the company I use for custom PCB manufacture is JLC PCB (JLCPCB.com). They're a Chinese company and make excellent quality PCBs super fast and super cheap. If he's got the Gerber file he can upload it directly and they can have the PCBs manufactured and delivered to you in a matter of days. Depending on the size of the boards, options, and how many you need, they can be as little as $2 each shipped.

Jeff



On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 8:47 PM Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, rocketeers! Hope the ‘20s are roaring!

Just a random thought: Nico is making an invention for a contest at school and has created a simple PCB in Autodesk Eagle he needs printed quickly. The machine at ThinkBox is broken. Anyone know anywhere we could take the file to get it printed quickly?

Thanks!
Mandy




--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated Re: PCB printing

Dan B
 

Lorain ccc has a fablab where a PCB can be made


From: main@MTMA.groups.io <main@MTMA.groups.io> on behalf of Mandy Walden <mwalden@...>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:34:14 PM
To: main@mtma.groups.io <main@mtma.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [MTMA] PCB printing
 
Thanks, Jeff. We’ll check it out!

On Jan 6, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Jeff Kodysz via Groups.Io <jeffk813@...> wrote:


Hi Mandy,

I don't know how fast Nico needs the PCBs, but the company I use for custom PCB manufacture is JLC PCB (JLCPCB.com). They're a Chinese company and make excellent quality PCBs super fast and super cheap. If he's got the Gerber file he can upload it directly and they can have the PCBs manufactured and delivered to you in a matter of days. Depending on the size of the boards, options, and how many you need, they can be as little as $2 each shipped.

Jeff



On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 8:47 PM Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, rocketeers! Hope the ‘20s are roaring!

Just a random thought: Nico is making an invention for a contest at school and has created a simple PCB in Autodesk Eagle he needs printed quickly. The machine at ThinkBox is broken. Anyone know anywhere we could take the file to get it printed quickly?

Thanks!
Mandy




--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated Re: PCB printing

Mandy Walden
 

Thanks, Jeff. We’ll check it out!

On Jan 6, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Jeff Kodysz via Groups.Io <jeffk813@...> wrote:


Hi Mandy,

I don't know how fast Nico needs the PCBs, but the company I use for custom PCB manufacture is JLC PCB (JLCPCB.com). They're a Chinese company and make excellent quality PCBs super fast and super cheap. If he's got the Gerber file he can upload it directly and they can have the PCBs manufactured and delivered to you in a matter of days. Depending on the size of the boards, options, and how many you need, they can be as little as $2 each shipped.

Jeff



On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 8:47 PM Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, rocketeers! Hope the ‘20s are roaring!

Just a random thought: Nico is making an invention for a contest at school and has created a simple PCB in Autodesk Eagle he needs printed quickly. The machine at ThinkBox is broken. Anyone know anywhere we could take the file to get it printed quickly?

Thanks!
Mandy




--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated Re: PCB printing

Jeff Kodysz
 

Hi Mandy,

I don't know how fast Nico needs the PCBs, but the company I use for custom PCB manufacture is JLC PCB (JLCPCB.com). They're a Chinese company and make excellent quality PCBs super fast and super cheap. If he's got the Gerber file he can upload it directly and they can have the PCBs manufactured and delivered to you in a matter of days. Depending on the size of the boards, options, and how many you need, they can be as little as $2 each shipped.

Jeff



On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 8:47 PM Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, rocketeers! Hope the ‘20s are roaring!

Just a random thought: Nico is making an invention for a contest at school and has created a simple PCB in Autodesk Eagle he needs printed quickly. The machine at ThinkBox is broken. Anyone know anywhere we could take the file to get it printed quickly?

Thanks!
Mandy




--
Jeff Kodysz
President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606


moderated PCB printing

Mandy Walden
 

Happy New Year, rocketeers! Hope the ‘20s are roaring!

Just a random thought: Nico is making an invention for a contest at school and has created a simple PCB in Autodesk Eagle he needs printed quickly. The machine at ThinkBox is broken. Anyone know anywhere we could take the file to get it printed quickly?

Thanks!
Mandy

moderated Re: NAR Members Only Launch - Bring Your Own Gear #go

Tom Augustyn
 

My apologies. i meant not to cause any harm. Hope to re-join the group for a launch some time soon.

Happy New Year!




-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...>
To: main <main@mtma.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 9:03 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] NAR Members Only Launch - Bring Your Own Gear #go

There is no argument,

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 8:20 PM Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:
Gentlemen, I would like to remind you that this email group is not here for the purpose of arguing. It’s here for the benefit of the membership. Thanks. 

Jeff

On Dec 29, 2019, at 7:45 PM, Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...> wrote:


Then why make the comment?  Ad Astra

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 10:33 AM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Figured as much since you posted the video!  😉


-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...>
To: main <main@mtma.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 10:27 am
Subject: Re: [MTMA] NAR Members Only Launch - Bring Your Own Gear #go

Recovered and will fly again.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 9:19 AM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tree ornament



-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...>
To: main <main@mtma.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 1:12 am
Subject: Re: [MTMA] NAR Members Only Launch - Bring Your Own Gear #go


Rocket: North Coast  Hobgoblin
Motor; Aerojet  F42-8T
Recovery: 36 inch Top Flight nylon chute,
Jolly Logic chute release : 400 ft setpoint