moderated Re: Photos from 11/14, Tom?

John Ulizzi

Great pics! I obviously missed a good launch...

John

On Nov 16, 2020, at 8:54 AM, Tom Augustyn via groups.io <taugy@...> wrote:

Nope, not at all!! I have more if you want them! After the high winds yesterday I'm going back to the airfield to see if my MAMMOTH blew out of that tree!

<20201114_144311_009.jpg>
<20201114_150136.jpg>

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bryan via groups.io <scott_650@...>
To: main@mtma.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 15, 2020 10:09 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Photos from 11/14, Tom?

Hopefully I’m not overstepping any boundaries but here’s your picture - posted on the Estes Model Rockets fan FB page.

John Bryan
On Sunday, November 15, 2020, 09:15:46 PM EST, Eric Hudnell <rcngfan@...> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Tom (last name?) is a member here. Would love to get pics he took of my Leviathan launch on Saturday.  All credit to him for selling me a motor, too! So appreciated.
What a great day.

-Eric
<20201114_144311_009.jpg>
<20201114_150136.jpg>