locked Launch is Go! Sat. Nov. 14 - Barber Field #go

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Launch is GO! for Barber Field.  Forecast is partly sunny and cool, and gentle breeze from the south.

Hours:  10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. sharp.

The airport charges a $5.00 day use fee for each adult who comes to the facility.  No exceptions.  I also am not prepared to "break a $20" for multiple people, so please bring exact change.  No bucks, no Buck Rogers.  Non-members pay $10 to cover the MTMA launch fee plus the day-use fee.

Surprise, surprise - flight cards are required.  I've had my own surprise from the level of resistance from more than just one or two attendees when asked to fill out a flight card for each flight.  Like I have to remind people, several times.

Non-MTMA members are limited to 20 N-s impulse maximum (D motor), no staging, and no clusters.

Please park where you see others parked, and please don't attempt to drive up past the row of cars further to the west to get a closer parking place.  You will be asked to move, by either me, or the airport owner.  This is an active airport, and we will be flying next to active runways.  You want a nice parking spot then show up a 30-60 min. before the launch starts and help set up.
-W