moderated Oct. 31 Launch at Barber Field is Canceled - NO GO! #nogo

Wolfram v.Kiparski

We were hopeful, but we have to cancel this launch too.  The land owner informed me that field is soft and we risk getting stuck out there.  The rain from Tropical Storm Zeta Setting will just make it worse. Setting up on hard ground closer to the hangars is not an option due to the southeast winds.

We'll try again for November 14th.  There are other rocketry events regionally, but I'm not going to any of them.  If November 14th is a good day, we'll be flying rockets at the Barber Field.
-Wolf