moderated Re: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 10/24/2020 10:00am-5:00pm #cal-reminder

John Ulizzi

Edited

Wolf,

I think you mean “While at Harmon”. We are unlikely to encounter any <deleted> at Barber, but if we did I think we would just sic our nee friends, the Balsa Bees, on them...

🤣🤣

“While at Barber...
If you are approached by a Flying Aces model airplane club member who wants to "share the air" politely decline.  We generally get two out of thirty days to fly, and they can come back another day.  If a Flying Aces model airplane club member makes demands like you move your launcher, or insist that they be allowed to fly, or harasses you in anyway that makes you uncomfortable, get their name and contact one of the MTMA officers.”

On Oct 18, 2020, at 11:44 AM, Jim Seibyl via groups.io <jseibyl@...> wrote:

Probably 10 but I need to talk to my team first

“We need more boom.”

On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

And TARC teams are exempt from the guest policy.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020, 9:45 AM astronwolf <astronwolf@...> wrote:

If anyone goes to Harmon please keep in mind that the field is "ours" to use according to the NAR safety code.  Flying is ONLY for NAR members who are MTMA members.  Guests are uninsured and unvetted.