moderated Re: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 10/24/2020 10:00am-5:00pm #cal-reminder

Jim Seibyl

Thanks Mike,

I’ll have to see how many of the team can go and transportation arrangements since I won’t have school transport available.  Either way will work for us.  I have the same launcher as the club(I got the club one after they saw mine lol) and a jaw stand and rail if we end up at Harmon.  I am a full member so I assume if we go to Harmon we could launch on my stuff, unless there is any objection from the officers than we try to go to Barber.  As long as the weather holds up that is.....thanks again!

On Oct 17, 2020, at 10:40 PM, M Schevey <Tractionengines@...> wrote:

Jim,

My understanding is that there are 2 options for next Saturday. (Weather permitting) One is the launch at Barber Airport. This is open to visitors with the normal details. The other option is the MTMA members only launch at Harmond field since this will be our normally scheduled 4th Saturday of the month. Because the club gear is going to be at Barber Field, the Harmon site is BYOG.

Our Saturdays are freed up ("fall baseball" ended), so we hope to be at one, or the other, depending on how far the kids want to drive.

Mike

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.