moderated Re: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 10/24/2020 10:00am-5:00pm #cal-reminder

Jim Seibyl

Just checking if it is at Barber next week.  I’m hoping to bring my TARC team to do some testing.....

Jim

“We need more boom.”

On Oct 14, 2020, at 10:00 AM, main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@mtma.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When: Saturday, 24 October 2020, 10:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:https://goo.gl/maps/8YDQqLbmjErqznH3A

View Event

Organizer: MTMA

Description: This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures.  This is not an High Power launch.

There is a mandatory $5 per person fee that will be collected from each person in attendance.  Bring exact change.  Persons without exact change may be asked to depart and get a five dollar bill elsewhere.  Non-members pay $10.

Anyone is invited to attend.  Non-MTMA members are limited to 20 N-s impulse maximum (D motor), no staging, and no clusters.

In the event of poor flying conditions, we will reschedule for Saturday October 31. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

Please arrive on time. We fly until 5:00 pm, or until everyone has had enough and goes home. If you arrive later in the day, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.