Re: Upcoming public access launches

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Yes the field is big enough - if the wind direction is favorable.  Where we set up the first time winds out of the north or northeast would not be so good for us because then we would be blown into the tree line to the south.  We will have to ask and see if we can get permission to move to another location on the field.  But can you imagine the confusion if we said "go here and park here" but at the last minute went and set up somewhere else?

Winds out of the south, east, and west are favorable.  But even with a favorable breeze, we lost a rocket to a distant tree.  Trees are everywhere, and hungry.