Re: Upcoming public access launches

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Jon,

Model rocket motors.  As for what impulse model rocket motor that depends on wind direction.  With favorable winds I would fly just about anything, though drift from a high altitude is always a problem.  Dual deployment or a chute release makes it a walk in the park.

I flew an Estes Fat Boy (short BT80 size kit from 20 years ago) with an E20-7 and got it back no problem.  I plan on flying it with an F24 reload out there, but only if the wind is favorable.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 2:25 PM Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...> wrote:
Wolf what motors would you recommend for the new field?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 1:14 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Yes you may, Tom.