moderated Re: MTMA Summer Rocketry Picnic

Bill Berger

Edited

Here is the schedule for the event. We will do our best to stick to it.

Edited:  Sport Scale judging will start after noon, and be done when it's done. -Wolf
Edited: Everyone is asked to help time duration flights.-Wolf

10:00 -12:00 Range is open for sport and contest flying (except sport scale)
12:00 Noon: Sport Scale Entries must be turned in
12:00 - 1:00 Range closes for lunch. Take advantage of this time to peruse the swap meet and buy raffle tickets
12:30 - 1:00 Sport Scale judging
1:00 - 4:00 Range is open for sport and contest flying
4:00 - 4:30 Contest results, prizes and raffle announcements

Still looking for a few volunteers for range duty, RSO/LCO. Please let us know if you can help out. We will be glad to do some training if you are willing, but not experienced with the club launch gear.

=Bill