moderated Re: MTMA Summer Rocketry Picnic

Bill Berger

Fellow MTMA Rocketeers,

It is less than a week until this event, and I am really excited for it!

Hopefully, everyone is working on their competition models, and getting thing together to bring to the swap meet! There should be some great prizes available.

Another fun thing that I can let you know is that we will be raffling off an Estes #2157 30th Anniversary 1:100 Saturn V scale model kit. Tickets will be $5/ea. Or 5 for $20, and will be available on the day of the event.

It should be a great event. Hopefully, with plenty of clear skies and straight smoke trails.

If anyone has any suggestions or would like to volunteer to help at the event, please contact me.

-Bill Berger