moderated Upcoming Event: MTMA Fourth of July Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 07/04/2020 10:00am-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: MTMA Fourth of July Model Rocket Launch

When: Saturday, 4 July 2020, 10:00am to 7:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:http://maps.google.com/?q=Harmon%20Flying%20Field%2c%20619%20Bartlett%20Rd%2c%20Aurora%2c%20OH%2044202

View Event

Organizer: MTMA

Description: This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures.  This is not an HPR launch.

Anyone is invited to attend.  Non-MTMA members are limited to 10 N-s impulse maximum (C motor), no staging, and no clusters.

In the event of poor flying conditions on Saturday, we might reschedule for Sunday. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

Please arrive on time. We fly until 7:00 pm, or until everyone has had enough and goes home. If you arrive later in the day, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

Please park in the main parking lot.  Do not drive out into the field.

Please stay off of the model airplane runway that is close to the parking lot.