moderated Re: June 13 launch follow up. THANK YOU.

Bill Berger

Yes, it was great having you and your kids at the launch. Looking forward to many more.

If anyone else has any pictures from the launch, please send them to me and I will get them posted on Facebook.

Bill

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

On Jun 18, 2020 10:39 AM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
We enjoyed having you and your kids were well behaved. Their enthusiasm is one of the things we all enjoy...

Keep posted for new launch info

I’ll check my pics later...

John

On Jun 17, 2020, at 9:43 PM, tractionengines <Tractionengines@...> wrote:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who was at the launch. You were all so helpful, open, (and tolerant) of my kids and I, we really felt welcomed.
We had a great time and they are already asking about "next time".
If any one got any photos with them and/or their rockets let me know. I didn't think to take any till we were ready to head home.
Mike