moderated Re: June 13 launch follow up. THANK YOU.

John Ulizzi

We enjoyed having you and your kids were well behaved. Their enthusiasm is one of the things we all enjoy...

Keep posted for new launch info

I’ll check my pics later...

John

On Jun 17, 2020, at 9:43 PM, tractionengines <Tractionengines@...> wrote:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who was at the launch. You were all so helpful, open, (and tolerant) of my kids and I, we really felt welcomed.
We had a great time and they are already asking about "next time".
If any one got any photos with them and/or their rockets let me know.  I didn't think to take any till we were ready to head home.
Mike