moderated Re: Updated Event: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Saturday, 13 June 2020 #cal-invite

Jeff Kodysz

When the next Alliance launch date has been confirmed, we will let the membership know.

Jeff

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:25 AM Tom Augustyn via groups.io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
When will the next launch be held in Alliance?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@MTMA.groups.io Calendar <main@MTMA.groups.io>
To: main@MTMA.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 9, 2020 11:20 am
Subject: [MTMA] Updated Event: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Saturday, 13 June 2020 #cal-invite

MTMA Model Rocket Launch
When:
Saturday, 13 June 2020
10:00am to 7:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Organizer: MTMA
This our monthly model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures.  This is not an HPR launch.

Anyone is invited to attend.  Non-MTMA members are limited to 10 N-s impulse maximum (C motor), no staging, and no clusters.

In the event of poor flying conditions on Saturday, we might reschedule for Sunday. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

Please arrive on time. We fly until 7:00 pm, or until everyone has had enough and goes home. If you arrive later in the day, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

Please park in the main parking lot.  Do not drive out into the field.

Please stay off of the model airplane runway that is close to the parking lot.

President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606