moderated Re: Just found your group. Any plans to resume launches?

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Tom Augustyn asked:  So if I pay the annual $20 membership fee I'll be back on the regular scheduled launch day email list?

Hi Tom - You are already on the regular public launch email list.  But you are not a member, so you are not on the private members email list.  If you want to join MTMA and get full privileges, you must be an NAR member and pay $25.  Please review the "membership email" that was sent out to the public-side of the group on March 13.
-W