Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, May 25, 2020 Jon Goldsby <main@MTMA.groups.io> wrote:

At yesterday  launch May 24,2020

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 4:56 PM Tom Augustyn via groups.io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
What was the launch date?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...>
To: MTMA@groups.io Group Moderators <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, May 25, 2020 12:43 pm
Subject: [MTMA] Launch report please post to the club site as you see fit

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...>
Date: Mon, May 25, 2020 at 12:37 PM
To: <jeffk813@...>

North coast rocket  Lance Delta with Aerotech G77 with 7 second delay. Jolly logic chute delay set to 300 feet. 10 grams of lead shot epoxied into the nose to separate cp and cg by 6 inches with the body frame at 2.7 inches in diameter. This was an exceptionally stable flight. Estimated altitude predicted by rocsim was 1500 feet