moderated Go for Lunch - Saturday, March 14, 2020 #go

Mark Recktenwald

We are GO for launch tomorrow, Saturday, March 14, 2020, at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio. Temperatures will be rising from the mid-30s into the low 40s, under mostly cloudy skies, with light winds out of the Northwest (parallel with Bartlett Road!). The forecast cloud ceiling is over 12,000 feet. With this magical combination of wind speed and direction, and high clouds, it's a great day for some high-altitude flights!

Range set-up begins at 9:30 am. Please come early and help. The launch will start at 10 am and we'll go until dusk or until everyone's finished launching, whichever comes first. Please don't bail before we've packed up, we can use help with that too!

Your 2020 MTMA Dues are DUE TOMORROW! After tomorrow, there will be a $5 late fee. You may bring cash or a personal check to the field tomorrow, mail me a personal check, or pay your dues through PayPal. If you need my mailing address or the email address I use for PayPal, send me an email or text me at 330-221-0823.

MTMA club membership dues are $20 per family per calendar year. MTMA members must also hold a valid NAR membership. Dues are all "per-family" but family members who are not NAR members are subject to the non-member (guest) impulse, cluster, and stage restrictions listed below.

MTMA launches are open to all. Non-member (guest) range fees are $5 per family per launch day. Guests at our Harmon Flying Field launches are limited to single C-motor impulse, with no clustered or staged models permitted.

Our next launch (March 28 or 29) should be at the new field in Alliance. Stay tuned for more details.

MTMA Treasurer
330-221-0823