moderated Re: Fw: [members] First Launch of 2020 and Membership Changes

Jon Goldsby

Can dues be paid via PayPal?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:43 AM Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will be at the launch this week, but this may be the only launch that I make it to until October.

Those that can’t make the launch can mail me a check or send it through PayPal. Send me an email if you want additional details on either of those options.

MTMA Treasurer

On Friday, March 13, 2020, 8:16 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Yes, it can. See one of the club officers. Unfortunately I have to work and will not be in attendance but one of the other club officers should be there to accept your dues and forward them on to Mark.

Jeff

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:09 AM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed it in your message. Can the membership fee be paid at the launch site?

Thanks!