moderated Re: PCB printing

Mandy Walden

Thanks, Jeff. We’ll check it out!

On Jan 6, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Jeff Kodysz via Groups.Io <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Hi Mandy,

I don't know how fast Nico needs the PCBs, but the company I use for custom PCB manufacture is JLC PCB (JLCPCB.com). They're a Chinese company and make excellent quality PCBs super fast and super cheap. If he's got the Gerber file he can upload it directly and they can have the PCBs manufactured and delivered to you in a matter of days. Depending on the size of the boards, options, and how many you need, they can be as little as $2 each shipped.

Jeff

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 8:47 PM Mandy Walden <mwalden@...> wrote:
Happy New Year, rocketeers! Hope the ‘20s are roaring!

Just a random thought: Nico is making an invention for a contest at school and has created a simple PCB in Autodesk Eagle he needs printed quickly. The machine at ThinkBox is broken. Anyone know anywhere we could take the file to get it printed quickly?

Thanks!
Mandy

President
Mantua Township Missile Agency