moderated This weekend's launch is SCRUBBED #nogo

Jeff Kodysz

Greetings!

Due to the forecast soggy, windy, rainy and cold forecast for the weekend, we've decided to scrub the club launch scheduled for this coming Saturday, 12/14.

If any club MEMBERS would like to brave the soggy ground and cold wind and rain, you are welcome to bring your own gear and fly in accordance with club rules.

We have one more scheduled launch this year, on the weekend of 12/28 and we hope the weather is favorable.

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and to thank all the members who helped to make 2019 a great year.

Please keep an eye out for coming announcements regarding our 2020 business / election meeting (coming in January) and some important changes for the 2020 flying season.

President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606