moderated Re: Tomorrow's Launch at Barber Field SCRUBBED. #nogo

Jim Seibyl

Oh well, I should have finished painting my T-LOC for next time, looking forward to flying at the new digs!!

Gheem

“We need more boom.”

On Oct 25, 2019, at 4:06 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

We've been monitoring the weather forecast for this weekend and sadly, it continues to deteriorate. Right now we're looking at an increasing chance of rain through the morning and into the afternoon, along with increasing winds, which are now forecast to be gusting up to as much as 21 MPH.

Even with the larger field, these winds, coupled with the rain possibility has led us to make the decision to SCRUB this weekend's launch.

We regret this, as we were hoping to let everyone experience flying at the new field, but that's the way Ohio weather goes.

Stay tuned for more updates to future launches.

President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606