Thanks for the attempt!

I will continue dusting off the one active experimental rocket, and some of the old Mid power fleet for next time!

-CG

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 4:15 PM Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the update. Try to have a great weekend regardless everybody.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 4:06 pm
Subject: [MTMA] Tomorrow's Launch at Barber Field SCRUBBED. #nogo

We've been monitoring the weather forecast for this weekend and sadly, it continues to deteriorate. Right now we're looking at an increasing chance of rain through the morning and into the afternoon, along with increasing winds, which are now forecast to be gusting up to as much as 21 MPH.

Even with the larger field, these winds, coupled with the rain possibility has led us to make the decision to SCRUB this weekend's launch.

We regret this, as we were hoping to let everyone experience flying at the new field, but that's the way Ohio weather goes.

Stay tuned for more updates to future launches.

President
Mantua Township Missile Agency
NAR Section #606