moderated Tomorrow 9/28/2019 Launch is GO! #go

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Tomorrow's launch is on, starting a 3:00 PM.  Reminder - bring some food to pass for the pot luck dinner.

The forecast is about a 50% chance for rain at 5:00 pm, but those odds go down after that time.  We're deciding to go for it and just see what happens.  Winds are predicted to be light.

The schedule is:

3:00 - 6:00  General flying and NRC
6:00  break for dinner on the field
6:45  Mandatory night fliers' meeting - if you miss this safety meeting, you will not be allowed to fly at night.
~ 7:15 pm Sundown - Night Launch!

I know that the original announcement stated that the rain date is Sunday, September 29.  But I don't do Sunday morning launches, and since I have the gear, there is no rain date if we get rained out.