locked Re: Possible launch field in Alliance

Jim Seibyl

This is great!  I’m not getting my hopes up yet, but I’m getting my hopes up ;)!

“We need more boom.”

On Aug 20, 2019, at 9:41 AM, Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy@...> wrote:

I may and if I don't take plenty of pictures.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Partridge via Groups.Io <partridge_farms@...>
To: main <main@MTMA.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2019 9:39 am
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Possible launch field in Alliance

Okay, so it definitely seems as if there is sufficient interest to proceed.  I thought the next step would be for me and one (or more) of the club officers to drive over to the field, walk around and have a first-hand look, and then have a face-to-face meeting with the owner.  That's probably a good time to flash a copy of the safety rules and a letter of insurance as well.  After that, we just see where what everyone is mutually interested in doing.  I know I'd really like to have a local field that's more convenient for our Cub Scouts even if the club ultimately decides not to proceed for some reason.

Who should, or who would like to come over?  And when?

Join main@MTMA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.