locked Re: Correction - prizes at Apollo 11 commemorative launch

Jim Seibyl

Thanks guys for putting on a great event!  Aiden and I had a lot of fun and as always great to see all you all!  Happy Apollo 50th!!

Gheem

“We need more boom.”

On Jul 19, 2019, at 12:50 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

I wrote that there will be some nice prizes for the top three places in each event, but the Saturn V kit will not be one of them.  Estes Little Joe II kits are going to the first place in each event.

The Saturn V kit is being raffled.  I believe it's something like $5 a ticket, but don't quote me on that.  You can get more details tomorrow.