From: Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jun 6, 2019 12:33 pm
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Launch is GO! - Sat, 06/08/2019 #go

This Saturday's launch is a go.  We start flying at 10:00 am.  Need a few people to arrive by 0930 to help set up.  There's not much work involved in setting up.

Weather is predicted to be sunny, warm, with a light breeze out of the east.  Ideal for rocket flying!

I'm planning on staying there until 4:00 pm, unless some personal business matter arises between now and then that demands my attention.