locked Re: MTMA Launch Information

John Ulizzi

Thanks Jeff,

That clarifies things quite a bit.

Also thanks to John and Micheal, your comments are right in point for the bigger picture.

John U.

On May 25, 2019, at 11:19 AM, John Bryan via Groups.Io <scott_650@...> wrote:

Hello MTMA folks!

 I’ve been on your mailing list for a while now but, unfortunately, haven’t been able to attend any launches - hopefully now that I have most of this retirement thing figured out that’ll change. I’ve never been much of a “joiner” but having like-minded LPR folks to launch with and a place to do it sounds pretty good so becoming a member is on my agenda.

If you’ve ever struggled to find a launch site or had your site taken away because somebody was worried about “those dangerous toy fireworks” like I have please do your best to follow your procedures in order to keep your current site! It’s awesome that your club has a solid positive relationship with Aurora and the RC club. Kudos to you all and your leadership.

Hoping to meet with you all soon - thanks for your attention to my perspective,

John Bryan

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 9:56:27 AM EDT, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Greetings,

In light of some recent (understandable) confusion over the types of launches we hold, I have put together the attached PDF document. Hopefully it will explain in better detail our current different launch types and the requirements for each.

If, after reading this document, you have any further questions regarding this topic, or any other that pertains to the MTMA, please feel free to reach out to me and I will answer any questions you have. I can be reached at jeffk813@... in addition to on this list.

Thanks