locked Re: Upcoming Event: MTMA-NAR Member-Only Launch - Sat, 05/25/2019 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

John Ulizzi

Wolf,

With all due respect, I have read through this entire thread twice, and Jon is correct, “your language is imprecise, meaning and procedures unclear”...  You yourself in an earlier email said yes, and then in your last response said no. If that isnt unclear, I dont know what is. This is not an attitude that makes newcomers feel very welcome at all, and I find it hard to believe that this came from the same guy that responded to my very first inquiry to MSTA with the warmest of welcomes moments after I had posted it...

Jon,

Dont give up on us just yet. We’re really a great group of guys and gals, including Wolf ( as long as he takes his anti-crabby pills !🤣). Seriously, I believe Jeff has since spelled out the requirements, including in your case an officer being present for you to attend on this particular weekend.  I would be there but I am returning from out of town tomorrow. If any other officers plan to be present could you please let Jon know ?

Good flying guys! Have fun and be safe!

John

On May 24, 2019, at 9:50 PM, Jon Goldsby <jongoldsby@...> wrote:

I have no intentions of skirting the rules as a 30-year NASA scientist, I always follow the rules.. However your language is imprecise, meaning and procedures unclear.. You have no need to concern yourself further..

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 9:41 PM Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:
Jon you are not a member.  The answer is no.  We repeated the rules a couple times in this thread and I am getting pretty suspicious of someone who either has no patience to read and assimilate what the requirements are, or is trying to skirt the rules.  I have absolutely no patience for that.