Re: Go for Launch: Chagrin Falls Intermediate School - 5th Grade Rocketry Program #go

Jim Seibyl

Sorry I can’t make make it but wish my TARC team luck, we are in Virginia right now.

“We need more boom.”

On May 17, 2019, at 3:23 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

We are “Go for Launch” with the 5th Graders from Chagrin Falls Intermediate School. The launch will take place tomorrow, Saturday, May 18 at 9:00 am, in the field behind the Chagrin Falls High School at 400 E Washington St, Chagrin Falls, OH, 44022.

About 50 students will each launch their small model rocket up to three times. Past launches have generally been wrapped up in about two hours.

We will set up at the field at 8:30 am using the school's six-position "saw horse" launch stand and controller. I would appreciate assistance from club members. Anyone who helps is encouraged to launch some larger demo rockets. The field is small, so low-flying rockets are best. The students have enjoyed "barely-enough powered" mid-power rockets and E-, F-, or G-powered saucers in the past.

MTMA Treasurer