MTMA Model Rocket Launch #cal-reminder - Sat, 04/13/2019 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch #cal-reminder

When:
Saturday, 13 April 2019
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, OH 44202

Organizer:
MTMA

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ) and MTMA launch procedures. G-impulse max.  No high power.  The public is invited to attend.

In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. Please arrive on time. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

Please park in the main parking lot.  Do not drive out into the field.

View Event