Tomorrow’s launch scrubbed #nogo

Jeff Kodysz

Despite the mild temperatures forecast for tomorrow, there is the threat of rain later in the day. Also, due to the recent wet weather and the thawing ground, the field is pretty soggy and would not hold up well to a lot of foot traffic.

Sunday is forecast for high winds as well. This we will be scrubbing the launch. We are hoping that this is not an omen of things to come.

Club members, please keep an eye on your emails over the next few days as we will be sending out some information concerning dues, both last year’s and a structure change beginning this year.

We will also be announcing an exciting event for this year’s flying season, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Stay tuned!!!!