From: Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2019 2:11 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Headcount for the Club meeting this Saturday

Tom,

Non-member range fees are $5 per launch day.

A Basic club membership is $10 per family per calendar year, and entitles the member family to a reduced range fee of $2 per launch day.

A Frequent Flyer membership is $20 per family per calendar year, and entitles the member family to fly without paying range fees for the entire calendar year.

Dues and fees are all "per-family." Range fees are "once-per-launch-day," not "once-per-flight."

--
Mark

On Friday, February 1, 2019, 2:05:31 PM EST, Tom Augustyn via Groups.Io <taugy@...> wrote:

I haven't attended a launch for over a year. What are the fees again per launch/year?