From: Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 11:24 am
Subject: [MTMA] Headcount for the Club meeting this Saturday

Great Googly Moogly its cold outside!!!!!!

Now that I have stated the painfully obvious, I'd like to ask that anyone who is planning on attending the MTMA club meeting this Saturday at John Ulizzi's house if they would be kind enough to drop me a note so we can get an approximate head count. You will be seeing another automatic reminder of the meeting in the next few days as well.

We hope to see as many of you there as we can.

Thanks!

Jeff (El Presidente) Kodysz