Re: No Launch This Weekend #nogo

John Ulizzi

Merry Christmas Guys!

Best wishes for health, prosperity, and maybe even some rocket launching weather this coming year...

John

On Dec 21, 2018, at 3:10 PM, Gary Stricker via Groups.Io <keystric@...> wrote:

Why should the last launch of the year be any different from the first launch! Merry Christmas

On Friday, December 21, 2018, 1:16 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

Soggy field, low temperatures, stiff winds, low clouds, good chance of precipitation--since we don't have Rudolf leading our rockets in the air, we're scrubbing the launch.

Watch this space for an announcement about a Winter meeting and election of officers. Please make a resolution to become a club officer in 2019!

MTMA Treasurer