locked Re: Event: MTMA Christmas / Holiday Party 2018 - Sunday, 9 December 2018 #cal-invite

Michael Nowak

Yes. I plan to be there

Weather permitting, of course!

Mike Nowak

On Nov 28, 2018, at 8:03 PM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:

Indeed it does Jeff !

Is that an RSVP Mike?  We missed you last year..

John

On Nov 28, 2018, at 5:22 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

The good thing is, John's house has a roof! :)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 5:12 PM Mike Nowak <MikeMNowak@...> wrote:
I hope that it’s not canceled due to weather....

Mike Nowak

On Nov 28, 2018, at 4:57 PM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

MTMA Christmas / Holiday Party 2018

When:
Sunday, 9 December 2018
2:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle, Richmond Heights, Ohio 44143

Organizer:
jaulizzi@... 216-389-9371

Our club VP, John Ulizzi has once again generously offered up his home as the venue for our 2018 MTMA Christmas Party. There will be food and fun and doing what we do best besides build and launch rockets... TALK about building and launching rockets. Please RSVP to John at the email or phone number listed so he can get an accurate head count. John asks that everyone bring some type of dish, but would like to coordinate so that there is an acceptable variety of things for all to enjoy. Also, we will be repeating the Model Rocket White Elephant "Contest" again this year. If you would like to participate, please raid your build pile and wrap a rocket to exchange with the others. Last year there were some pretty cool kits exchanged!

This party is open to any MTMA club members who would like to attend. We realize this is short notice and apologize, but it's been a pretty hectic year and we are becoming limited on dates.

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>