locked Re: This weekend's launch CANCELLED #nogo

Jim Seibyl

im taking my team to Tripoli Mid Ohio tomorrow, they called in the NOTAM, weather is cold but winds light and sky mostly clear.  if you wanna take a drive, its the best field in Ohio, 18k waiver!  feel free to pass thos on to the members if you like....;)

gheem

Sent via iPhone

On Nov 9, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Due to typical Ohio fall weather (CRUMMY) the launch scheduled for tomorrow is CANCELLED. Snow, cold and high winds do not bode well for an enjoyable rocket launch.

We will NOT be rescheduling this launch for Sunday. Please continue to monitor these emails and the MTMA Facebook page for more club updates!