locked Re: MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 9/22/18 12:00pm-4:00pm #cal-reminder

John Berkey

Hi Bob,

 The rocket is mine, would love to have it back! If I'm not at a launch you are at please give it to Jeff or Gary and I can get it from them. Please thank the responsible party for me for returning it. That was a kit bash of a Custom Model Rocket Products "Galaxy" kit and I had a lot of work in it. Will be glad to have it back!

 Enjoy your trip to Dayton, hope to go there myself this winter.

John Berkey
NAR#100904

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ferrante <robert.1.ferrante@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2018 2:13 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 9/22/18 12:00pm-4:00pm #cal-reminder

I wanted to let all members know that a model was recovered from the electric lines a few weeks ago. One of the model airplane club members gave it to me.

The model is of a 1.6 inch diameter Lance Delta.  It is still in good shape. If it is yours please contact me at robert.1.ferrante@... so I can get it back to you.

I won't be able to attend the launch this weekend. I will be at WPAFM looking at airplanes and BIG rockets.

Have fun flying.

Bob Ferrante

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 12:00 PM MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 22 September 2018
12:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We start promptly at noon. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

View Event.