locked Scout Launches Update

Jeff Kodysz

Hi gang,

So far we've gotten some good responses from members willing to assist with the upcoming Cub / Boy Scout launches coming up in August, but we could really use some more.

Right now we're looking better for the 11th launch than we are for the 25th. Some have been listed as "Possibly" for the 25th and I have you marked as such,  but currently I have only one person marked as a definite for the 25th (other than myself). The launch on that day will be the larger of the two, having about 75 kids attending over the course of the day.

If you haven't yet done so, and can possibly help out on one or both of those days, please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks to all who have volunteered to help so far!

Also, the weather was great and we had a beautiful day for our launch this past weekend. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that we are just as fortunate for our next scheduled launch on Saturday, July 28th. We hope to see you there!!!!