toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The forecast seems good now , I’m going go launch Sunday around noon hope some others come too
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 10:16 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:
Anyone who is a member of NAR and MTMA may lunch tomorrow.
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 8:22 PM, Gary Stricker via Groups.Io <keystric@...> wrote:
Is it ok to go and launch with my own gear?
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 8:03 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:
Scattered showers are is store for tomorrow. While us humans can dodge the raindrops, our electronic gear is a concern. We will be canceling our launch.
Next launch scheduled for July 14, 2018.
On Friday, June 22, 2018, 5:01 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:
I know I sound like a broken record, but yet again Mother Nature will rain on our parade...er...launch. The forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow, with a lesser chance of spotty showers on Sunday the 24th, so we will tentatively postpone until then. Please keep an eye out here for go/no-go updates.