locked 1/195 scale Saturn V kit

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Balsa Machining Service is making a limited run of Peter Alway's 1/195 Saturn V kit.  This is a BT-60 diameter and 22-inch long Saturn V kit that flies on B6-4 and C6-5 engines.  Build one for next year's Apollo 11 commemorative launch.

Price is $50.  That may seem like a lot, but Peter Alway created a few very nice kits back in the day.  I missed out on the Saturn V, but his Astrobee 1500 kit was probably the finest kit that I've ever built.  Definitely a builders' kit.  I expect not to be disappointed in the Saturn V kit.  Read Chan Stevens' review here.
-W